ELD Mandate BIZinitial cost $192 + $23 monthly fee
Ease of Use6.7/10
Suitable for fleets8.4/10
Features & Technology6.7/10
- FMCSA ELD Compliance
- Online Storage Annual discounted pricing plan
- Flexible Device
- The Company is new in the business and need to improve its service
- Negative feedback online about the company
- Customers complaint of the app disconnecting and freezing
- Poor customer support
The ELD Mandate is not only a burden for business owners, it’s also an opportunity to make improvements to your company. BIZ offers an outstanding web-based vehicle management solution that makes it easy to meet compliance requirements while reducing costs.
ELD Mandate BIZ is designed to meet the latest requirements of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, in terms of the hours of service (HOS) and driver qualification. it streamlines and makes more efficient the Electronic Logging Device (ELD) mandate compliance process for truck companies.
its online platform lets you manage all of your vehicles from one place—even if they’re spread out over multiple locations. You can track their location and monitor engine diagnostics, fuel consumption, and more. This helps you avoid fines from the FMCSA, as well as avoid putting your drivers at risk for injury or even death due to overworking them by forcing them to drive longer than allowed hours per day
Driver Vehicle Information Report (DVIR) is also displayed in real-time on the back office portal. Also, the system, however, handles IFTA reporting to make it easy and comfortable.
Overview of ELD Mandate BIZ
The company provides ELD solutions based on software-based logical and reliable business solutions. Throughout every square inch of this solution, the create provides best practices and DOT compliance knowledge to the table.
And the company also claims to have senior management experts with years of experience. They, however, have experience in the logistics and carrier business. Also, implementing and establishing company certifications and procedures. Therefore, this extensive experience makes the company optimistic. And, therefore, developed the most effective ELD mandate for both owner-operators and fleet managers.
With over 75 years of combined experience, the company’s top management staff has created and implemented business processes. As well as certifications for transportation, finance, and other sectors. As a result, the transportation industry experience, however, provides the company with an edge in developing a good. And, also, a more user-friendly application.
Why ELD Mandate BIZ?
Through ELD Mandate BIZ has comprehensive experience as well as profound industry expertise. The company designed the best ELD for owner-operators and fleet managers.
As stated on their website, customers appreciate knowing they are already working with the transportation industry for many years. So they have a perfect understanding of many diverse segments of the sector. This enables them to offer the world a fully ELD compliant solution. The ELD Mandate BIZ solutions are designed with the customer in mind. Therefore, the company would like to make the best products and systems available to everyone at an affordable price.
The software is cloud-based, therefore, with a secure username and password. Owner-operators and fleet managers can access it from everywhere in the world. Thus, the company is regarded as a business that is trustworthy, compliant, and reliable.
All the inquiries are, however, managed by the company’s system. And this is to provide customers with a perspective as detailed or as short as they wish.
Comparing the system with other electronic logging devices, it is evident that the ELD Mandate BIZ solution is one of the most inexpensive and reliable companies in the US market.
- The costs of ELD Device with connector and Software = $192 per Vehicle (Upfront payment) + $23/month
- The Annual subscription costs of the ELD Device with connector and Software = $372 per Vehicle
ELD Mandate BIZ HOS App and Hardware
In a few minutes, the ELD Mandate BIZ video tutorial will get your trucks from 1 to 1,000 trucks installed. And, thus, you are compliant with the FMCSA ELD rules.
For every user of the electronic logbook, each ELD device comes with one of the most up-to-date software. However, the backend of the product makes it possible to effortlessly set up a driver and vehicle.
The main screen of Hours of Service would be where you log your duty status activities. And therefore decide your compliance with the FMCSA Service Hours Regulations. Also, this screen would be your gateway to the remaining features of the app.
The HOS Action Bar
The HOS Action Bar is where you start navigating through the app to the various pages. However, the Action Bar is always present in the top section of the app.
HOS App Preferences
- You can personalize the settings and features of the app in the Service Preferences screen. To do this, select the icon to navigate to this section of the app.
- And to show the primary navigation panel, tap the Settings option, and then select the Service Hours option to display the Settings screen.
- The necessary vehicle, driver, carrier, and delivery details are entered and recorded in the app. And the data stored here is then used during the regular daily log report of the driver.
- The driver will be taken straight to the Main Dashboard whenever the app is first used.
- “Select Equipment” dialog box will be displayed in the Main Dashboard asking the driver to select a vehicle (this happens only when the app is first used).
- And the driver will be able to log in and log out when there is no internet connection if the driver log-in into the app using the previously used device.
Correspondingly, ELD and onboard electronic recorders are used together in the solution. Both are used to retrieve records and monitor the respective driver’s Service Hours. As a result, the data is drawn from basic GPS positions through the engine.
Driver and fleet managers need to log in to the app. And therefore, start tracking automatically the Hours of Service as quickly as driving starts. The e-log is the simplest and most effective way to handle every single day’s HOS requirements.
Advantages of ELD Mandate BIZ e-Logging Device solution
- Reduce breakdowns
- Schedule reminders
- Track past services
- Automatically collect VINs
- Administer fleet maintenance
- Emission tracking and reduction
- Potentially lower insurance premiums
- Get automatic alerts when vehicles are not in service
The app can capture the driver’s signature which is then used to certify a log digitally. To do this, select the main navigation hamburger icon to generate the driver signature. However, this is possible by selecting the Settings option and then choose Service Hours.
You can also set the carrier information from the Service Hours section (main navigation hamburger > Settings > Service Hours). Also, Drivers have the option to change the Carrier Information and DOT number on the mobile device editable.
However, this is only possible when the account has activated the “Allow driver editing of carrier information”. And this feature is shown in the portal->settings->account settings, under Carrier Information.
Changing Driving Rules
Here’s where you modify the requirements of the HOS or the regulations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
- And these are the rules that control the hours that a motor vehicle driver can lawfully spend. Also, you can add exceptions to the HOS guidelines. And also, here’s where the region can be set.
- However, the available options are only for the United States and Canada. Therefore, the cycle and exceptions are shown according to which region the driver has set.
- If the chosen region is the USA. Consequently, the “USA Off-Duty Deferral” condition will be enabled. And this means that in 24 hours, you are allowed to get an extra two hours of driving and on duty. And take another two hours off the next day.
Time Remaining Tile
- If the remaining tile shows a gray color, it means the driver is Off-Duty, Sleeper, or Waiting at Well Site.
- And, If the tile shows a green color, it indicates the driver status is either Driving or On-Duty.
- On the other hand, if the tile shows an amber color, it implies the driver’s status is either Driving or the driver is On-Duty and have less than 3 hours left.
- Finally, if the tile shows a red color, it implies that the driver’s status is Driving or On-Duty but has less than 1 hour left or has run out of time.
The list of supported data transfer options will be, however, displayed by selecting the Data Transfer button on the ‘Options Screen’. ELD Mandate BIZ provides (when needed) a standardized single-step compilation for driver ELD records during every roadside inspection. And, also, the initiation of data transfer to authorized safety officials.
Bluetooth Tethering Data Transfer
The driver will be able to transfer files via Bluetooth tethering using this option. The ELD solution is, therefore, prompts to enter an output file comment (optional). After the input, if Bluetooth has not yet been activated, a prompt will appear requesting you to activate it.
Data Transfer Through Email
This option allows the Vehicle driver to email data. However, the transferred ELD output file is encrypted in FIPS Publication197 using AES-256. And the ELD prompts a comment for an output file that the driver can enter (optional) before sending the data.
Data Transfer via USB
The ELD prompts for an output file comment that the driver can enter (optional)after choosing a data transfer option. The ELD can take 60 characters of an output file comment.
Data Transfer via Web Service
This option allows the driver to submit ELD output files. And also verify the validity of the ELD certificate, ELD Identifier, and Registration ID.
Features of ELD Mandate BIZ
ELD Mandate BIZ e-Logging Device solution is designed to enable fleet operators, as well as their drivers, to switch from a manual logbook. In this regard, they make the ELD system as easy and straightforward as possible. With the implementation of this FMCSA ELD mandate in the United States, the task of fleet managers and truckers becomes so much easier.
Other features include:
- Fuel Tracking
- Odometer Readings
- On and Off Ignition
- Vehicle Speed and RPM’s
- Global positioning and Trip mapping
- Travel and Stop Status Tracking
Benefits of ELD Mandate BIZ Solution
- Auto reporting logs errors
- Automation of HOS and required DOT
- Roadside stops instant report transfer
- Reporting and management Back-office solutions
- Store Logs for six months (minimum) on the server
- User targeted Pricing Plan
- Built to administer API requests
- Stored all details are in the cloud
- Effortlessly switch trailers and units
- Check vehicle from anywhere with 24/7 online availability
- The overall cost is Lowest than many major ELD providers
- Fully equipped through hardwire into the Units engine/ECM
- The logbook app ELD platform supports both IOS and Android platforms
- The solution can be linked to company websites to track their loads
- To work, it requires only a Bluetooth capable smartphone or tablet with an Internet plan
- Quarterly reports automatically manipulated
- Fuel details precise summary
- A place to place mileage tracking
- Offer simplicity in filing tax reports
The Logbook System
The logbook system was designed solely to provide an ELD Mandate with stand-alone compliance systems. Therefore, the system is easy to install and perfect for fleets in search of compliant ELD solutions.
The primary objective of ELD Mandate Biz is to connect customers to their company. And also to enjoy compliance and information on driver’s service hours. However, long ago, it was a hard job because everything was managed manually.
Thus, with the ELD Mandate biz, the whole method has also become straightforward, comfortable, faster, and more result-driven.
Ease of Use
As an alternative to the previous paper-based records, the electronic logging technology developed ELD Mandate BIZ. ELD Mandate BIZ tracks the vehicle in real-time status. And could also offer additional full safety for goods transported by the respective driver.
ELD Mandate BIZ electronic logging:
- Share reports instantly via Bluetooth
- Is simple and easy to install and maintain
- Is perfect for Fleet managers and owner-operators seeking ELD compliance
This ELD solution comes with an advanced operating system.
And at the backend, the ELD Mandate BIZ server exclusively enables basic vehicle and driver setup. And therefore help to maintain accounts for each truck and driver. Therefore, It has thus become, a convenient and user-friendly interface that provides an excellent user experience.
However, if you require the best ELD device suitable for your business needs, we are here to help you in choosing the right one. Kindly fill out the consultation form below and will get back to you as soon as possible.
Advantages of ELD Mandate BIZ
ELD Mandate BIZ will help to make the entire trucking method simpler and smoother. Therefore, there are many reasons for considering ELD Mandate BIZ as your ELD compliance partner.
And it’s, however, not simple to achieve the tag of the ELD systems; mainly when the competition is so high. Due to the company’s effectiveness and experience, they have been able to optimize its position in the ELD industry.
24/7 Customer Support
ELD Mandate BIZ claims to have experts ready to help you if there are exceptions or errors. As a result, their experts would be there for immediate support. And thus you can secure your vehicle.
Therefore, the company helps to safeguard the product you are transporting in a technologically advanced way with this ELD solution. However, their customers complained that their support team is not fluent in English. And, consequently, it’s hard to communicate the issue you may have with them.
Timely Violation Alert
This ELD solution will alert the fleet manager and driver as quickly as there is any possibility of violation. Therefore, this will boost safety and allow the driver to rest too.
- FMCSA ELD Compliance
- Cost-effective Implementation
- Online Storage
- Annual discounted pricing plan
- Flexible Device
- Vehicle Diagnostics and Statistical Information
- IFTA Tax Automation
- Fleet Tracking Assistance etc.
- The Company is new in the business and needs to improve its service.
- According to user reviews on TrustPilot and Google play store; there is much negative feedback online about the company
- Customers complain about the app disconnecting and freezing
- Poor customer support
- The customer service representative doesn’t speak understandable English
Our Final Thoughts on ELD Mandate BIZ
ELD Mandate BIZ’s key aim is to connect customers with the most straightforward and best electronic logging device. And this is done through software to ensure ELD mandate compliance. ELD Mandate.BIZ makes operations effective and less time-consuming.
The company has been providing services to several clients, including fleet managers and owner-operators. And, also, subscribing fleets globally since it was established.
However, their services need some improvement in terms of Customer support. And ELD Mandate BIZ also needs to solve the app ‘disconnecting and freezing’ issue.
In any case, finding a suitable ELD solution may be time-consuming and stressful. Therefore, if you are in this situation, kindly fill out our consultation form and we will get back to you soon.